One advertising strategy in attracting sellers to your real estate investing business is to have a killer ad copy. Creating a great real estate ad copy should be part of your marketing campaigns in order to get more exposure and more clients.
Making a great ad copy is not as hard as it sounds, although it will require some effort and some time for testing and improving on it. Basically, the ad copy will be just like how you would talk to a potential seller and telling him or her to consider you when selling their house or property.
The best technique creating a great real estate ad copy is to make it so that you tell your potential sellers about yourself as a real estate investor. Show them what and who you really are as a real estate investor, in a way that they will feel that they can trust you. This way, you will be the first on their list when they want to sell their house.
Tips on Making a Great Ad Copy
- Think about who and what type of person it is you are trying to sell yourself to. Put yourself in their shoes and try to determine what their situation may be. Try to think on what they may want or need.
- After thinking on the customer, think about YOU. Work on your good and bad points and take note of the things that will make you appealing to the sellers. Think about why they should contact you or see you. Think about how you can personally interact with them, too. Clearly write down your services and experience.
- A unique selling proposition should be in order. Think about what you can offer the sellers that other real estate investors have not or could not. You have to be different from your competitors in order to stand out and be noticed by the potential sellers.
- Write down your first ad copy by combining the three steps above. If you have trouble writing it, you can talk it out and record it as if you’re personally talking to a potential seller. Listen to it afterwards and write it down.
- Test your copy and improvise. Take your time with this. Test your copy more than once. Come back to it and improve on it after a day or two. Always have a fresh mind when revising the copy. Testing the copy and revising it many times will help you create an ad copy that gives out a strong message to the potential sellers.
Keep in mind, too, that confidence and enthusiasm can be evident in you ad copy. That is why it is important to be confident and proud of your work and services. Remember not to promise a lot. But always make the effort to do something extra and over deliver.
Do not fear that your copy is inferior and is not to be seen by the public yet. Your ad copy doesn’t have to be perfect before you can send it out. On the contrary, you will be able to see the results of your ‘test’ copies and make more improvements.